Due to the COVID-19 situation, we do not offer courses before 2022.
Please notice that we may have to cancel further course dates.
We will keep you updated on this website and contact you directly, if you have already enrolled in a course which is cancelled.
- 2021 Week 20 (17. May to 21. May) - Cancelled
- 2021 Week 23 (7. June to 11. June) - Cancelled
- 2021 Week 38 (20. September to 24. September) - Cancelled
- 2021 Week 40 (4. October to 8. October) - Cancelled
- 2022 Week 12 (21. March to 25. March)
- 2022 Week 18 (May 2. to May 6.)
- 2022 Week 38 (September 19. to September 23.)
- 2022 Week 40 (October 3.- October 7.)
Course fee: 350 Euro
Lunch, beverages, snacks all day Monday to Friday: 294 Euro
Total course costs:
The total course costs are mandatory.
This means that you will only have to think about dinner, when you are attending the course - the rest is already pre-arranged for you.
The course is held at a hotel in Middelfart, school visits and a visit to the sustainable townhall of Middelfart.
There are various accommodation options in Middelfart.
Information for your application
OID (Organization ID) E10142567, PIC number: 921702643, Middelfart Municipality, Nytorv 9, 5500 Middelfart, Denmark
If you have questions regarding registration, accommodation and practical information, please contact Marianne Larsen, e-mail: Marianne.firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions regarding the course content and the programme of the course week, please contact Vibeke Vedsted Andersen, e-mail: Vibeke.email@example.com